Raised so far
Register today and start your own challenge!
Link your Strava or fitbit to your account and see if you can make it onto our Leaderboard!
Help Meso UK continue its vital work.
Keep fit this spring with Move for Meso, a campaign created to keep active and virtually connected.
Use your once daily exercise time or do it from home, whether you're jogging in your garden or walking up and down your stairs, it’s your challenge, your way.
You can join as an individual or a team, the choice is yours. You can take part in whichever fitness activity suits you for the next 5 weeks, just start clocking in those kilometres and you’re off!
- nick hawkins just donated £26.25
- Anonymous just donated £52.50
- Abdul Madjid just donated £105
- Matthew & Sallie just donated £52.50
- Linda just donated £20
- Robert Parkin just donated £26.25
- Steven Snowden just donated £52.50
- Nick Maskell just donated £50
- Debbie Fry just donated £52.50
- KARL TONKS just donated £26.25
- James Greenfield just donated £52.50
- Michael and Barbara just donated £105
- Rachit Buch just donated £42
- Carole Watson just donated £105
- Robert and Kim Bailey just donated £105
- Harry Steinberg just donated £105
- Arthur Look just donated £105
- Keith Pickett just donated £10.50
- Steve Hayman just donated £25
- Keith Bintley just donated £105
How do I add my kilometres to my account?
You can link your fundraising page to your fitbit and your Strava account, so whichever one suits you!
Can I make a donation even if I don’t take part?
Yes! You can donate on a Fundraisers profile page or by clicking the ‘Donate’ button at the top of the page.
What does my fundraising go towards?
Your donations will help Mesothelioma UK continue to support our patients and nurses during this tough time, as well as helping us carry on funding our research, trials, and audits. Check out more about what we fund here: https://www.mesothelioma.uk.com/about-us/what-we-fund/
How your donations will help.
Your donations will help Mesothelioma UK continue to support our patients and nurses during this tough time, as well as helping us carry on funding our research, trials and audits.
Check out more about what we fund.